Note that this process is only for VisaHQ for Business Clients
To help you see if you need a visa for your trip, you can use VisaHQ to research entry requirements for any international destination.
To research entry and visa requirements:
1. On your VisaHQ for Business platform's landing page, select "Apply for a visa"
2. Enter following information for the traveler:
- Citizenship (citizenship of the traveler)
- Where do you live (where the traveler resides)
- Traveling destination (country)
- Purpose of travel (type of visa)
You can also view requirements for additional destination countries by clicking “Add another destination”
Click "Apply for a visa"
3. The VisaHQ system will return the visa and entry requirements for your destination based on your selected citizenship and residence. The tab on the right side of the screen will indicate if a visa is required or not and if VisaHQ can offer assistance. The system will also display what is needed to apply for your requested document as well as the applicable service fee and estimated processing time.
4. Once you have reviewed the entry requirements, you can start your order by clicking "Start Order"
Learn how to apply for a visa