Review these tips to learn more about how you can help keep your account and information secure.
If you log in from a new place or make a change to sensitive account information, we may ask for some information to help confirm that it’s really you.
Make sure your password is at least 8 characters long, and try to use a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters (ex: #, $, , !). The password you use for your VisaHQ account should be different than the passwords you use for other websites, like your email, bank account, or social media. That way, if one of your other accounts is compromised, it's less likely to impact your VisaHQ account.
Learn how to update your password.
A few general guidelines to help you stay safe online:
- Always sign in to your company's weblink. Check any page's URL before you enter your login info — when in doubt, you can always type https://www.businessvisahq.com directly into your browser.
- Look for “https://” at the beginning of the URL. This means that your connection is encrypted, protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data sent between your computer and VisaHQ. Some browsers may also show a lock icon next to the URL to confirm that it’s secure.
- Keep your devices and software up to date: Device manufacturers and software providers often provide updates that address security risks and introduce new security protections.
- Install antivirus software: Install antivirus software from a trustworthy source to detect, prevent, and remove common viruses or other types of attacks.
- Check the sender: Don't click any links or download any attachments unless you know and trust the source.
Off-site payments and messages
If you encounter a suspicious message, let us know by contacting Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org